Full Function Production Board
This visual representation of the Production Board
is designed to be easy, quick, and powerful.
- Arranging the strips is a matter of clicking on them dragging them to the appropriate
location and letting them drop into place. You can move whole days or a single strip
using this drag and drop method.
- The day break separators contain all of the information about the location, call times,
and shoot time, advanced planning, and assigning shooting dates.
- If you want to add a new breakdown element simply click on the production board where
you want to add the element and a pop-up menu will assist you in adding the element.
- Multiple views are also available for displaying only a particular breakdown category or
all breakdown categories.
- Strips are color-coded for Day/ Night and Interior/Exterior and will print in color if
you have a color printer.
- View the script and update scene descriptions directly from strips with a click of the
- Special notation to indicate scenes already shot.
- Horizontal and Vertical script display
- Automatic Days feature automatically
calculates required shooting days
- Strip sorting based on criteria in the scene
Home | Software
| Services | News
| Links | Contact Us
Copyright 1996-2004 Mindstar Productions, All Rights